Cape Town has one of the most scenic drives in the world! Enjoy the breath-taking views as we give you a local’s perspective of the 'must-see' sites around the Cape. Experience a unique version of a Peninsula Tour as we focus on the best kept secrets this route has to offer! Join our Peninsula road-trip and let us ‘locals’ show you how to travel the Cape the right way.
The concept of Local Knowledge was derived from three underlining desires. The first was the goal of sharing the true beauty of the city we call home. The second was to show people the city through our eyes…a local’s perspective. And the third was to remind people (both South African and international) how incredible our country actually is.
Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements/medical issues (such as allergies) that we should know about.
- Start: Guests are asked to meet at our central location (The Strangers Club Café-1 Braemar Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005) at 09:00 AM
- End: Guests will be dropped off at The Mojo Market (30 Regent Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8060) between 19:30 and 20:00 PM
Good to know
- This tour will only commence if 3 or more guests have booked
- Weather dependent service
- Transport and driver
- Local guides
- All entrance fees
- Lunch (fish & chips and a health wrap)
- Craft beer Tasting
- Gin & tonic for sundowners
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sun cream
- Water bottle
- Something warm
- Cash for additional food and drinks
- Active wear
- Casual wear
Had an amazing Peninsula tour with Nicole! This trip is almost too much value for money. It covers all the broad strokes from Boulder Beach penguins, cape point, Chapman’s peak and had market tour at Hoyt Bay. Nicole was super energetic, great conversationalist, really made it feel like a road trip with friends. Trip included beer tastings at cape point and a G&T sundowner at Chapman’s peak. Highly recommend this young tour company with a heart.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.