Sandboarding, River Cruise & Lunch Half Day Adventure
- About 4 hours
Enjoy a half day adventure including sandboarding, a river cruise and a braai lunch.
Good to know
- Meet at least 30 minutes before the starting time of the activity
- We required a minimum of 2 guests to booked for this activity. If you are the only guest booked for this tour a extra fee of R50.00 will be charged
- This tour is not available in strong wind conditions
- 1 hour cruise along Sundays River
- Sandboarding lessons & equipment
- A Braai/BBQ lunch and limited to two soft drinks at our local restaurant A Taste of Africa (Anything extra will be extra costs)
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water bottles
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming wear
Was the best weekend with family nd friends celebrating my wife's birthday.Pearson Park is beautiful resort nd would love to spend more time in future at Pearson Park.
Absolute awesome. Great way to spend a few days in nature. Sandboarding, Safaris, river cruises, canoe trail and waters ports! Amazing!
Adam is a very friendly guide. Cruise up the river was fun and the kids enjoyed the sand boarding.
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.